Bakery Goes Carbon Neutral With A Helping Hand From Nissan
- Local German baker buys all-electric fleet to make emission-free deliveries
- “Ihr Bäcker Schüren” is able to go 100% carbon-neutral for the first time thanks to its new Nissan e-NV200 electric van fleet
- Electric Nissan e-NV200 vans deliver more than 10,000 rolls of bread each day, seven days a week
LEAF Battery Reliability
Nissan LEAF Battery Reliability Outperforms Cynics, Critics and Alternatives!
- Just 0.01% of batteries have been replaced since 2010
- More reliable than a petrol or diesel engine, according to industry averages
Steady as it Glows
Nissan LEAF light up Holland’s Smart Highway.
Nissan drives its unique glow-in-the-dark zero-emission LEAF on the luminous Smart Highway in Oss, Holland.