- The e-NV200 offers a range of up to 170 kilometres per charge, emits no pollutants and is virtually silent
- The pioneering bakery is a member of the innovative Nissan e4Business programme, which helps small and medium size businesses across Europe to maximise their potential and keep their costs as low as possible, introducing them to the benefits of incorporating Nissan electric vehicles into their company fleets and business models.
Bakery Goes Carbon Neutral With A Helping Hand From Nissan
- Local German baker buys all-electric fleet to make emission-free deliveries
- “Ihr Bäcker Schüren” is able to go 100% carbon-neutral for the first time thanks to its new Nissan e-NV200 electric van fleet
- Electric Nissan e-NV200 vans deliver more than 10,000 rolls of bread each day, seven days a week